Monday, July 2

And How Was Your Weekend?

This:


...is what I get for going to the Deli downstairs from my office for a nice healthy soup and salad lunch. They think they're so cute down there with their little carousel of naughty cards, their $4/lb leaf lettuce and their putting mushrooms on absolutely everything (I mean, mushrooms on egg salad? Come on. Even friends of the fungus must admit that that's just not right. Right?).

This card is just wrong, wrong, wrong on so many levels.

See if I ever have another salad. Pthhh.

8 comments:

mineIsay said...

*singing* K... can count.... to four...!

glol.

Carrie M said...

what deli is THAT?!

Scottie said...

That's so wrong. Like slutty Karen would go near anything that has the word "wash" in it

Anonymous said...

OMG! I don't even know where to start commenting on this... Excuse me while I cackle hysterically.

dara said...

Naughty pictures with lunch? I'm surprised anyone would continue to eat there.

On an unrelated note, I just tagged you for a meme. Feel free to ignore.

Richard said...

Now, now. Don't hate. It looks to me like Karen is making a valiant effort to avoid exposure to unwelcome fungus. But, yes, you're right to avoid anything even resembling a tossed salad from this particular establishment.

Anonymous said...

Haw haw!
She's such a slut that she reuses condoms!

Unknown said...

as an egg salad lover that is just not right.

and that card is crazy!! what does the inside say?