Yeah, I gotta tell you, what they say is true! It's just the smartest and sanest and absolutely most fantastical thing that I've ever done for myself. I feel GREAT! Never better! I don't feel like I want to cry my face off at all! Why, I could kick myself for not doing this sooner!
Get out your shovels, people, because here come the bullet points:
- My clothes smell like generic Giant fabric softener instead of like the back of Johnny Depp's throat
- I can run further and faster than ever before (which is going to be especially kickass come Ironman season; shaving those ever-important seconds off of my overall time)
- Now, more than ever, I feel equipped to handle those little, everyday stressors
- No longer a need to brave the stark, 74 degree December weather to take smoke breaks while basking in the sunlight and socializing with fellow blacklungs (in fact, there's almost no need to leave my desk at all!)
- Nice, even-keeled temperment
- Certainly and absolutely no removal of other people's heads courtesy of my teeth with little or no provocation
- People clamoring to be around me and hear all of my fun, sunshiny stories
- Rampant bouts of feverish anxiety and wildly persuasive food cravings in the middle of the night are quite intriguing from a psychological standpoint
So, let's hear it! -- Hooray for pink lungs, whatever the fuck this chick here on the right is on, and the Californiacation of America!