Tuesday, November 21

Shitfaced in the Workplace

Can I just tell you? I love that my best friend is drunk at work at 3:30pm on a Tuesday.

The same tea-totaler who at one time, not many moons ago, would berate me for intoxication while I cried to her, head in throne, at midnight on a Saturday, is three sheets to the wind mid-workday after an office sponsored Thanksgiving lunch.

She called me a bitch over IM and I swear I could hear the slurred Brooklyn and smell the virtual wine on her breath. I suspect the only Open Source in that office today is a bottle of Boone's.

It doesn't get much better than that.

Happy Thanksgiving!





Kbee: keep it up and I'll write a blog about your drunkass
L: glol
L: blob away



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeeez... I wanna drink.

"blob away" that's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

What I wouldn't do to be drunk right now.

Scottie said...

heheheh BLOB.. oh ly...you are not going to live that one down