The good news breaks down like this:
- Starting today, they're brewing a new blend (which is really their old blend) of coffee and it's going to be fresher and awesomer without sacrificing the reproductive rights of Ethiopian children and yadda yadda yadda... but wait, there's free stuff!
- Get ye to a *$ today (they say between noon and noon-thirty, but probably just get there whenever) and get 2 free cards that will grant you the powers to possess a free new-old blend coffee every Wednesday through Memorial day.
- You can also snag said card in today's paper.
- Today only, receive free samples of the new blend all the live long day.
- From now on, use your registered Starbucks (reloadable) card to swipe your morning coffee and:
- the refills are free !
- Swipe a latte and all the pumps your sweet tooth desires and/or milk upgrade are yours at no cost courtesy of The Big Green Monster (who we might now have to refer to as The Big Brown Monster, which will surely not sit well with Snuffleupagus, due to their retro enbrownenated cups representing their new-old blend).