Saturday, April 19

Matzoballing Vicariously Through You

Forever unearthing legends and urban fallacies for your enlightenment and entertainment, it turns out that it is NOT "extremely difficult" to break one's little toe and is instead "not very hard at all", this according to my doctor immediately upon examining my latest x-ray.

It is of little consolation that I suspected the l'il guy to be broken well before the foot swelled and turned purple but of mentionable significance that my father has, for my thirty plus years, encouraged in-house shoe wearing in order to ward off stupid stub-inspired fractures of this very variety.

Another strange twist of fate has rendered me devoid of any seders to attend for the first time in my life as well as a horrible new appreciation for the downside of consuming raw fish.

4 comments:

English Teacher Extraordinaire said...

I break at least two toes a year. This year, on my right foot, I somehow managed to break the toe directly to the left of my little toe. How I got that one and didn't injure any other toes is beyond me...

mineIsay said...

I want to laugh at this, and then I remember that I threw my back out sneezing.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your toe, and the seeder. You are still going to smear lamb's blood on your doorway right?

Anonymous said...

I didn't have a seder to go to this year either!