Tuesday, May 1

May Day, May Day

It was overcast for Hunt Cup on Saturday (as shown below) but at least we were outside to enjoy it, and fed! Boy, oh boy were we fed!:
We had a great time hanging out all day (and I still managed to get a sunburn). I also managed to consume quite a few of these:



And these:



So Sunday looked a lot like this:



The only evidence that I have of my being alive on Monday is that I posted to Beelog as the rest of the day is a whirling blur. Today I called out of work since there is no further denying that The Sick has arrived. This very moment I am atop my couch moaning and groaning. Zicam, take me away...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, cupcakes. Mmm.

Feel better soon!

mineIsay said...

I agree, AB, Mmmmm.
How about some details as to what this hunt thing was....

Scottie said...

where the fuck is my cupcake?? Hmmm??

honeykbee said...

I'm right here, baby, come and get it..!

Beakerz said...

Is it wrong if I tell the world that the last picture had your head cropped out of it? ;)

Beakerz said...

meanwhile, 15 of those shots plus beers = excellent time!

Anonymous said...

I hurt my teeth trying to eat my monitor.