Seems that things are starting to turn around for me and suddenly nearly everyone else I know is miserable. Coincidence, or do I thrive on the misery of others? Hmm.
Maybe that grey raincloud that's been following me around just found it's way elsewhere. Or, much like happiness, there's only so much misery to go around.
All I know is:
- My nails are longer than they've ever been,
- The douchebag with the really loud and really yellow vehicle that parks and trumpets itself outside our bedroom window is leaving,
- I finally beat the crabstick level of Diner Dash,
- made it to the racquetball court after an 18 day hiatus (read: atrophy)
- got cheap season tickets to Six Flags
- And my boss took an unexpected day off today.
Dare I tempt fate and do a happy dance?