Thursday, April 27

I Wish I Had Told Him That I Forgave Him For Making me Stay in Muskogee for Two Extra Days

The handle broke off of the pan as I was cooking last night, making it even more difficult to cook with my bandaged hand that I had carelessly sliced open moments before. Dim Sum with Joel turned into a bout with food poisoning this afternoon and then I burned the very same finger that I sliced last night. But nothing could compare to what was coming next.

All the little shit, the litany of bullshit that I post and bitch and whine about on the daily, each and every bullet point of my ongoing and ridiculous lifedrama was put in excruciating perspective this afternoon. Everything came to a screeching halt.

Today I lost a friend and a colleague.



There are so very few people in this world who I actually like, that losing one is just unacceptable.

4 comments:

Scottie said...

aww :( ::HUGS::

Anonymous said...

We all will miss him...

DaGince said...

I am sorry for you loss. R.

Lola said...

:( I'm so sorry K. *hugs*