Wednesday, February 1

Oh HELL Yeah!

So I was just rifling through my "spam" inbox and before swoopingly sending them all to the great circular bin in the sky, I noticed one of the trillion or so spammages that I've gotten from Bonnaroo over the years amongst the plethora of male enhancement drug, weight loss drug, sleep inducing drug, and meth-amphetamine offers. In the pico-second between clicking on the Bonnaroo spamination and the actual spama-lama-ding-dong loading up, I found myself thinking (like I'm sure we all often do), "man, wouldn't it be awesome if Petty finally did Bonnaroo this year?"...

...this just in... pack up your moonshine and your best fishin' pole, cause we're going to Tennessee in June... !! !! !! Woo hoooooo!

Holy momma is it going to be hot.

Hm. Better switch to mocachino.

4 comments:

Beakerz said...

Tenn? Well it ain't no West Virginia, but the south is the south

Anonymous said...

Tennessee...wasnt that wiped out by katrina?

Michelle said...

What on earth is Bonnaroo? I am so unhip with all things East Coast. I've turned into a West Coast Snob. Do tell.

BTW - I LOVElove Tennessee.. the song AND the state.

M

Jimmy said...

holy fuck are you seriously going? Cause Radiohead is headlining. And uh...you know how I feel about that...