Monday, November 14

In Briefly

Hard to believe that it is still Monday, November 14th. Impressed, intolerant, enlightened, lonely, sympathetic, exhausted, exuberant, mortified, sycophantic, large, and small. At some point today, I felt each of these things. Sometimes many or all at once.

I'm told that the first day is the hardest. But something tells me I'm going to be hearing the same of the first week. First month. Etcetera. As of now, I've got 3 new blisters, 2 papercuts, and 2 heinous new badges to show for my efforts.

This time next year; a house.

6 comments:

Scottie said...

Congratulations on your first day in hell...er...work...

Anonymous said...

maybe because its midnight and the office gets kind of dark, but I cannot seem to find my violin and box of tissues....

Michelle said...

It will get better...

Not sure who dwb is but after that fat of a raise? I'd sell corn dogs or sit by myself in a corner if someone wanted me to.

Look at the bright side. ;) It could be worse.

Beakerz said...

That's her brother, so he HAS to be a prick. It's a little brother's job.

Code: rulutgf

Anonymous said...

thank you for understanding brian...it's something i take a lot of pride in.

Beakerz said...

oh, but don't ALL lil'brothers ;)