Thursday, February 17

Chelsea Pierce


I had a banner zonino day!

A) Deposited my tax return and paid off all my credit cards (yep, even the one with the vaca on it)! Then treated myself to lunch at Longhorn (yep, again!) with Shannon. No, not the Shannon I mentioned yesterday! B) I kicked ass on my paper. It's really starting to take shape and I'm feeling pretty good about it. This badboy is going to be a huge weight off of my shoulders once I complete it, I can't friggin' wait. Speaking of weight off, C) Natalie and I played racquetball for a solid 2 hours tonight. Highly inspirational were the 17 year old Potomac punks who were trying to elbow in on our court time. This pinch is for you, Tyler and Dick. D) Turned down a(nother) job offer and E) soaked up the suds in a bath Brian ran for me to soothe my aching muscles. Now I'm just hanging about, cuddling down with the boys (and CSI).

Ahhh... =)

4 comments:

Scottie said...

Wow, How come you get all these job offers??? You must give some pretty impressive head ;-) j/k.

Anonymous said...

Now, aren't you sorry you turned down that job offer?? - dmk

honeykbee said...

Calgon... take me away...

Anonymous said...

I am sure your current boss is greatful that you DIDN'T take that job.