Wednesday, January 6

Happy New Year, Spring Is In The Air!

Aloha, ya'll (or, "you there", as the case may be). Hope you had a pleasant end to your 2009 and a very festive "two-seconding holiday"; as my mom calls New Years' Eve. We stayed home and watched the ball drop, also witnessed Dick Clark's countdown. What did you get into? Come on... you can tell me... I won't tell anyone. Pinky swear.

Alas, it is with great shame in America, but great pride in the gall of Reeses, that I again bring you a head-shaking demonstration of Rushing The Season. Remnants of The Blizzard of 2009 still line the streets and Christmas candies haven't even reached the pivotal 70%-off phase yet, but here we go hocking Easter goodies?!

It's just wrong.


Makes me want to bite someone's delicious, delicious ear off.



No comments: