Wednesday, August 1

Kübler-Ross! Kübler-Ross!

I am not the most tactful person in the world (no, really) and as far as contracting work goes I was, until this week, pretty iron-clad as far as job security goes, but more importantly, what I'd really like to know, is this one thing:

Exactly who has the cohones to post this little banner toy on their desk?


I mean, maybe an MVA employee, an inmate, or G-dub? But seriously, how can there be a market for these things?! I'm not even talking about the fantastically ugly giant yellow toes, purple troll hair, or terrible case of avian eczema depicted. I'm saying that I would really like to meet the person who has this posted on their desk at work. And I would probably also like to see if their invertebrate manager is hiring.




3 comments:

Scottie said...

Hehehe Nice!

Though, I printed this out in full color and put it up in my cube: Clicky Clicky

mineIsay said...

Ok, i don't have one of those, but I do have a guillotine on my desk.....

Anonymous said...

I think those are mostly for Union workers who aren't allowed to fired or promoted.