Thursday, August 9

I Have The Balls





Today a good friend introduced me to places I had only read about in trashy novels or heard about on the subway late at night. He grabbed me by the ear and dragged me out of my cocoon, pulled me past the grandmas sitting in the lobby in their open bathrobes, and expanded my horizons in ways that I never thought possible. Like an anthelmintic, it was exactly what I needed and didn't even know it. And unlike the last time we hung out, I didn't spend the entire night vomiting.

Can I have a cookie now?













7 comments:

Beakerz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! I will give credit where credit it due. You have been raunchy.

:::BOWS:::

Scottie said...

hehe glad you had a fun evening! :) Just don't make me have to call you tiki-bee :)

mineIsay said...

finally :)

carrie m said...

you went to forbidden fruit in wintergreen?!

Deatoni said...

What the heck? Whats with all of this code speak? Where in the name of Zeus's beard did you go?

Anonymous said...

I like the link that goes with the picture...