Tuesday, July 11

Short Timers Disease: The STD that penicillin Forgot

While I can barely think of anything besides...:

The "why the hell didn't I think of that" cup overfloweth.
Not to mention the "goddamnit" cup.

And, last but most certainly not least, on this, the fifth anniversary of the first free 7-11 slurpee shared by B and I while traipsing through the desert, I would like to take the opportunity to remind my be(ar)loved, and anyone else who may be out there, that as crazy as things may get sometimes, I truly do love you.



4 comments:

Needtsza said...

First, OMG Sid died!?!

Secondly, LOVE THE BEAR!!!!!!!!! and here I have "What's your penis name" on my blog. LOL!

At least I can say, check your email =*

Happy 5 baby!!

kershdo said...

**** raspberry ****

Joel said...

the rest of us can only hope that the two of you will run out of bear puns soon...

dwb said...

this schmoozy crap is horrible. I'm gonna stop reading both of your blogs.