Tuesday, December 6

Call Off the Dogs. And the Bees. And the Dogs That When They Bark Shoot Bees Out of Their Mouths.

Attention! We can all stop scouring eBay searching for my brothers' testicles. It appears that they have been located. In Singapore.

Well, it was fun being the golden child while it lasted. Suppose I never really was incarnated; was just acting golden child for the better part of a decade. With great joy and elation, I now hand the golden crown back to it's rightful owner.

But not the car keys. I'm keeping the car keys.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many times to i have to tell you, she's just a catalyst...

:p

Scottie said...

Yey for your brother...now he's all mine. HEHEHEHE and I can be your brother-in-law. WOO HOOO :)

Beakerz said...

Shes a catalyst? Is that code for "temporary play thing"?

Either way, much love brotha-man. Welcome back from the dark side.

Time for Vegas, beers and ...oh , you've got the random hook up ;)

Anonymous said...

scott - one big change at a time. may take at least one more decade...

Michelle said...

I second Brian's motion to have a party weekend in Vegas. Mi Casa es Su Casa. I have an extra bedroom for as many as will fit.

Congratulations.